Jun 24,2013
Jun 24,2013
We were in a chain of 5 and at risk of the chain falling through with none of the other agents seeming to bother. That was until Georgie got ahold of it and in a week had contacted the relevent people to find out the issue, She was FANTASTIC, I have today even popped round with flowers for her as I am so grateful and impressed. She communicated with me throughout, always called me back when I had a query, listened to my concerns, was honest with me and although our buy was a the top of the chain and the issues was at the bottom, she kept going until it was all resolved and we are now in a position to exchange. The other agents either blamed each other or the lawyers or told me I was being hysterical - this after the sale below us in the chain was delayed 5 weeks. Thank you Georgie!
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Jun 28, 2013
How kind of you to post this wonderful review, so glad that my efforts helped with the chain problems. Kindest regards Georgina

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Maidenhead! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Maidenhead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Maidenhead