Jun 24,2013
Jun 24,2013
Terrible in every way! Don\'t give them your business.
Been looking for a property to rent in sheffield for months now and unfortunately Blundells seem to have to best ones with the worst service! (not just the branch above but ALL Blundells branches) never had a good experience with them. Phoned them numerous times to arrange viewings when I was free so I could see the properties, NOT an option. they do group viewings in the middle of the day (maybe they think no one has work?!?! idiots) and of course you can\'t have an application without making the viewing. so it\'s tough luck if you can\'t make it. I managed 2 viewings using holiday days, same woman (blonde middle aged/miserable) \'showed\' us round each time. which basically means she lets you in, doesn\'t bother to talk you, stands in the kitchen as you explore and can\'t answer any questions. might as well be a cardboard cut out!! not even a \'thanks for looking, bye\', more a \'get the hell out\' face. even when we put in an offer they took 4 days to reply, by that time someone else had signed for it. eh?? their fees are horrendous, quoted £300 application fee plus £75 per person applying. (maybe they spend it all on the brand new company mini). One agent in the Ecclesall road branch called Callum, couldn\'t have been ruder. didn\'t even look at us as he handed us forms then walked off to deal with another customer as we were asking questions. thankfully the other girl working there noticed and had some manners so spoke to us.never using them again, found a place through a private landlord.
Blundells are good at one thing however, barraging you with phone calls about enquiries, I\'m currently on 2 a day still even though I last enquired 4 weeks ago. it\'s a good feeling knowing I\'m wasting their time because they wasted so much of mine. Karma

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Blundells Branch! To leave a new review of Blundells Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Blundells Branch