Jun 24,2013
Jun 24,2013
I was impressed, as a buyer, from the outset with all elements of the service offered by the team at Vincent Chandler. They were always friendly, professional, and supportive. I also felt that, although they were representing their client, the vendor, they were also keen to ensure that I received a fair deal. Martin was punctual for all meetings, and he responded with lightning rapidity to all of my rather pesty emails. When action was required, action was taken promptly and without fuss. I\'ve already asked Martin and his team to do some work for me as a landlord in the near future - and I hope he agrees to!
By: Martin Gore
Jun 24, 2013
I am very pleased that you have been impressed with the service we offer and look forward to working with you in your capacity as a landlord. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review - your feedback is greatly appreciated. Martin

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Vincent Chandler Bromley! To leave a new review of Vincent Chandler Bromley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Vincent Chandler Bromley