Jun 24,2013
Jun 24,2013
When I signed up to Radford Residential I was offered their new Pay as you go Service when you only get charged if you or your tenant uses them. I was a little sceptical at first but everything seems to be going well and its very reassuring to know that someone is always available if you need help or advice.

They have just arranged for a new carpet to be fitted for me on one of my rental properties and although there is a charge to pay (£45.00) it is easily offset against the fact that I haven\'t had to pay the traditional 9 - 11 % management fee for several months, thereby, making a considerable saving. Radfords are very competent and reassuring and their Pay as you go Service is certainly worth considering.
By: Brian
Jun 24, 2013
Chris,

Pleased to hear that you like the new charging structure. It seems to be very popular with our clients.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Radford Residential Bristol! To leave a new review of Radford Residential Bristol, please click the link below !
Write a review for Radford Residential Bristol