Jun 23,2013
Jun 23,2013
I had been contemplating selling my house for a couple of months or so, when I received a leaflet from Preston-Baker regarding interest in properties within the area. Prior to this, I had never heard of Preston-Baker. All that was about to change! I was impressed from the very beginning by the pro-active way in which the company carried out its business. I was even more impressed when I arranged for an appointment to discuss further my intentions of selling my property.
That initial appointment was with Sarah-Jane Taylor of Selby Branch. I was immediately impressed and very pleased by her friendly and polite personality, and even more impressed by her business sense, knowledge and experience, and sheer dogged determination to ensure I was completely satisfied that Preston-Baker was the company that would set out and achieve everything I wanted ... the sale of my property.
Sarah-Jane remained with me from that initial meeting through to the viewings I received and onto receiving an offer and accepting it. She was, and is, the ultimate professional.
Once I had accepted an offer, it was at that point I was to meet Helen Bedworth, who would guide me through the next phase of proceedings, from all the legal procedures to exchange of contracts, through to completion of sale and beyond. Helen was, and still is, absolutely brilliant! She was always available to speak with when required and particularly during a couple of occasions or so when the typical stresses of selling a house became apparent. Helen was always able to deal with solicitors and buyers alike, and assure and reassure me everything was either okay or would be okay in the end. She was right! Helen\'s customer care was second to none, and I cannot thank her enough for all the support and peace of mind I received.
I sold my house in less than a week with Preston-Baker! And I put it all down to the manner in which they conduct their business. Pro-active, determined, customer orientated and highly professional throughout, with a kind, caring and considerate personal touch from start to finish.

Helen has kindly offered to help find me my next property once I have enjoyed the break I am now currently taking. It was never in doubt for me to choose Preston-Baker as the estate agent to do this for me. I am looking forward to dealing with them once again! I cannot thank them enough, and would recommend Preston-Baker to anyone who is considering selling their property and wondering which estate agent to use to assist them with such an important decision. I\'m pleased I chose them. I chose right!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Preston Baker Selby! To leave a new review of Preston Baker Selby, please click the link below !
Write a review for Preston Baker Selby