Jun 23,2013
Jun 23,2013
I found Winkworth to be an excellent agent. Nick Robinson dealt with my sale in a very professional manner, and kept in touch throughout the process to make sure that both the vendor and I were happy with how things were proceeding at various stages of the sale.

I also looked at many properties with Elizabeth Nascimento from Winkworth\'s Brook Green Office and I found her to be the best agent I have ever dealt with. Not only did she show me exactly the sort of properties that appealed to me; she also had the personal touch and gave me the confidence to believe that I would find a property that would suit my needs eventually. She is a unique and valuable member to the Winkworth team.

I was extremely happy with the service I received from this agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Shepherd Bush Office! To leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Shepherd Bush Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Winkworth Estate Agents Shepherd Bush Office