Jun 22,2013
Jun 22,2013
From first meeting with Martin I didn\'t bother looking at another other agent. He was quick to reply to emails and called back promptly.He gave an honest and open opinion and was prepared with camera etc when he came to give a valuation. I was updated throughout the sale and was emailed with details of every viewing arranged (I didn\'t live at the property at the time). I don\'t think he ever sleeps though as every time I called he was personally available from first thing in the morning till 8pm at night and with working full time this is a godsend. All in all I was very impressed with the service and would defiantly not hesitate in recommending Hills Residential services to anybody.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hills Residential Eccles-Manchester! To leave a new review of Hills Residential Eccles-Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hills Residential Eccles-Manchester