Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Jun 22,2013
Jun 22,2013
Having arranged a viewing of a property for the end of the week, I was told to phone back to confirm I was still interested the day before the viewing. I did so and asked about the exact procedure from viewing to securing the property, which was outlined over the phone and involved going from the viewing to the offices, where the first person there would secure the property.

I was one of three viewing, finished the viewing, jumped in a taxi and went straight to the office. I walked in only to be told it had been secured over the phone by another party. Going against both what I was told over the phone (they claim a "recent change of policy" which hadn\'t been communicated to this staff member) and what they say on their website ("We operate on a first-come-first-served basis. If you like a property, it is important you come to our offices to secure it quickly. If you are the only person or party viewing, you can secure the property via phone by providing Debit Card details and we\'ll email all the necessary forms to you.") the property was given to someone else who hadn\'t followed procedure. The staff caused me a huge amount of stress and had no care for me; only the fact that they had let the property to "someone" and didn\'t care about anyone else.

Needless to say, I\'ll be avoiding them at all costs.
Followed their own procedure, made their own mistakes right and treated me like a human being and not a walking pound sign.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alba Residential Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Alba Residential Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alba Residential Edinburgh