Jun 22,2013
Jun 22,2013
Based on the criteria for my purchase, I was shown suitable properties. Lizzie was knowledgeable about the property, and had obviously done her research before the viewing, rather than simply reading from the brochure. Also had a very good working knowledge of the local area, being able to provide all relevant information.
Once I had decided on my property, the Estate agents handled the sale expeditiously. Regularly updated regarding developments and progression. Further to this, the estate agent drove the sale rather than sit back and wait for the sales fee to come in.
Although I bought from Gascoigne Pees on this occasion, I would be happy to sell with them having previously been at the other side of the deal.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Tadley! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Tadley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Pees Tadley