Jun 22,2013
Jun 22,2013
The property was in excellent, clean condition when I took it. All documentation (e.g. inventory) was very professional and clear. Whenever I had to contact the office, staff were polite and dealt with my query promptly, whether by telephone or email. The tumble dryer needed repair during my tenancy and this was organised quickly and with no fuss. Inspections were done with sufficient notice and feedback was left. At the end of the tenancy, the expected standard for the property to be left in was higher than for other agencies, but this does mean that the new tenant moves into a beautifully clean house! Deposit was returned quickly and the few deductions were reasonable. I have rented with other agencies before and found Northwood to be a very professional agency. I would recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood South Manchester! To leave a new review of Northwood South Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood South Manchester