Jun 22,2013
Jun 22,2013
Carson\'s dealt with the sale and purchase of properties on my behalf as I moved in the same village. James over saw both but the rest of the team were all very helpful whenever I spoke to them.
James was very thorough, courteous and tenacious throughout the process. At the beginning he allowed me to take my time whilst thinking about the sale and purchase and was never pushy, but allowed me the time to make the right decision for me. His communication once the offers were accepted was very good, he kept me informed of the progress and any issues from the solicitors, my buyer or the seller.
I had total confidence that he was doing all he could to ensure the process was smooth and if there were issues that he was doing his best to resolve them. Overall James and the team made my move stress free, and I wouldn\'t hesitate to use them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Carson & Co Fairholme Parade! To leave a new review of Carson & Co Fairholme Parade, please click the link below !
Write a review for Carson & Co Fairholme Parade