Jun 22,2013
Jun 22,2013
We have just purchased the property of our dreams through Dafydd Hardy\'s Caernarfon branch, and to say the least the whole experience was a very positive one.
From the first excited viewing with Sioned, who was absolutely lovely, through to the negotiations to purchase and then the four weeks to completion Bethan, Carys could not have been kinder and more helpful. Having bought and sold quite a few houses over the years I know that this experience is not common. I felt they valued our custom and cared about us throughout the entire process, certainly one of the most stressful events of our lives as the purchase of this property was the result of eigh years oft planning and a total life style change for both my husband and I.
Such is our regard for Bethan, Sioned and Carys that they have a firm invite for drinks once our project is complete.
If you are viewing this review as a seller you can be assured that any prospective buyers will be well informed by the initial house information, and once the buying process is started that they will maintain the information flow between buyer and seller - far better than any solicitor - right through to the handing over of the keys.
By: Dafydd
Jun 30, 2013
Many thanks for your kind words which are very much appreciated. Good luck with your project and the girls are looking forward to drinks!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dafydd Hardy Caernarfon! To leave a new review of Dafydd Hardy Caernarfon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dafydd Hardy Caernarfon