Jun 08,2013
Jun 08,2013
I am writing this review because I want to be of help of future tenants who will contact Greenstone. I found them last year around June, and they found me a flat quickly, no additional fuss. I was away, in another country, and thought this was pretty good and efficient. I moved in the flat in mid July, everything seemed fine at first, until I needed their attention on something. After very slow and difficult communication, they told me that they don\'t represent me, only the landlord, and they can\'t do anything to help me. I paid a lot of money in advance, also I was a very good tenant. My time with them was and still is (for another month) very difficult. I hope that every person who comes in contact with them is patient and got timers deal with whatever problems there are, alone.
I will choose my next agents carefully. I had pretty bad time with Greenstone.
Hope this helps.
It would have been great if they were not licking the landlord\'s a**, and helped me when I needed them.
By: Lewis Green
Jun 25, 2013
It is with regret that you have had a delay with your issues. Unfortunately in some cases we do not manage properties and landlords elect to manage the property themselves. In these cases our hands are tied and although we always ensure that the landlords we represent comply with their obligations, I would always recommend one of our managed flats as then we can guarantee the service. Lewis Green, Director

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greenstone Estates St Johns Wood London! To leave a new review of Greenstone Estates St Johns Wood London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greenstone Estates St Johns Wood London