Jun 21,2013
Jun 21,2013
The Bristol Res. Let team offered clear, impartial advise on my options when considering the let of my property as well as the processes I would have to go through. The team as a whole feels very personal, one of the reasons why I chose them over another agency. Don in particular, seemed very passionate about his role, something that from a sales perspective is always reassuring. Costs were much higher than I would\'ve liked for bringing my apartment up to spec for renting through an agency (electrical / safety checks and inspections etc.), however I am glad that everything is now is place and have peace of mind that they will take care of things professionally.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Bristol Residential Letting Co Southville! To leave a new review of The Bristol Residential Letting Co Southville, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Bristol Residential Letting Co Southville