Jun 15,2013
Jun 15,2013
The agents work under two names thamesview as well as m2pm.

I have taken the property on a 24 month contract with 12 month of business break clause. In the contract only one break clause business reason was mentioned - relocation for more then 30 miles from the same company. To this I had agreed with the property manager that - loss of job, new job should also be included as reason of business break clause. He confirmed this over email - but this never got added to the contract. All the while I was assuming that since there were so many thing which he is being agreed over email - I was confident that it would be respected by the company.

Now when I have gone ahead and tried to exercise the break clause due to a new job - the company is pushing me for penalty (over 1 year worth of rent) and not agreeing to the content which was agreed over email with the property manager. I know items agreed in email stand valid , but unfortunately this company has given up such things.

With this situation - I might loose my new job, i have already resigned from my current company and am in real mess.

I feel extremely cheated here and advice people to be very careful of such promises made by agents in the beginning.
They are not reliable at all. They push to sign to contract. ( remember at this stage you probably would have already given notice to your current landlord), agreeing that items of issue would be covered. Then at the end - they will pick on such trap and push you for penalty. So be very careful

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thamesview Head Office! To leave a new review of Thamesview Head Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thamesview Head Office