Jun 21,2013
Jun 21,2013
I felt the need to write this review as i was so pleased with the service i got from Manning Stainton, and particularly John.
I am a first time buyer and was hoping to purchase a repossession property. If you are not already aware, buying this type of property is unbelievably stressful as right up to completion anyone can come in and bid above your offer as the property has to be kept on the market. Because of this i was unbelievably stressed and had both my solicitor and john and the Manning Stainton team doing everything they possibly could to get the process going as quickly as possible.
In the end i was extremely lucky as i completed on the property and finally got my house i had set my heart on!!

John went out of his way yo make extra phone calls for me, sent numerous emails chasing the bank and also would make sure he would report back to me each day with any updates. He was a brilliant help and the whole estate agents staff had fantastic customer service, even when i was calling 2 times a day!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Manning Stainton Oakwood! To leave a new review of Manning Stainton Oakwood, please click the link below !
Write a review for Manning Stainton Oakwood