Jun 19,2013
Jun 19,2013
I sold a this property through the Harwich Office dealing with Aaron/Adam. the sale has not been completed yet I found out on Saturday 16 June, a to let sign had been placed on my property without my knowledge or consent. The letting staff have taken prospective renters into the property thereby trespassing on my property. I was told someone would contact me but they have not done so.

Additionally - Bairstow Eves were instructed to place the property on the market for £105,000 taking a minimum of £95,000 plus agents costs with VAT. VAT was not added to price as instructed.

This may now negate sale as I fell cheated by Bairstow Eves
This letting agent has acted wholly inappropriately in the matter very unprofessionally without any agreement or approval he/she has trespassed on a property without any authority whatsoever

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bairstow Eves Office 148! To leave a new review of Bairstow Eves Office 148, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bairstow Eves Office 148