Jun 19,2013
Jun 19,2013
The sales team is shockingly disappointing in many aspects- it was such a shame that we had to deal with them as we liked the property so much. Firstly despite the property being on the market for 3 weeks they did not know basic information such a freehold vs sharehold, or the cost of management fees. Their attitude throughout was deliberately nonchalant, arrogant and patronising (I know to an extent all estate agents are but they were more than the many other agents we had to deal with). They played some nasty mind games, and I would say if I am selling I would not want them to represent me. We were asked for our phone contact details 2 months after a memorandum of sale was confirmed, despite being registered with them, AND the phone number being included in at least 10 previous emails! Not to mention that it turned out all along they had the postcode of the property wrong... On preparing to change or forward post to our new address, I found out that the postcode (including in all the legal documents) had been wrong all along and when I asked the agent to confirm the correct postcode, I was told I should use the Royal Mail website. Not at all reassuring considering all my post including bank statements etc will be sent to the new address.
Overall our experience has been terrible, it is beyond belief that they will receive a generous slice of commission fee despite doing such a bad job. I would urge you not to use them to represent you if you are selling.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas & Gordon Pimlico & Westminster Branch! To leave a new review of Douglas & Gordon Pimlico & Westminster Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas & Gordon Pimlico & Westminster Branch