Jun 21,2013
Jun 21,2013
I have had a totally positive experience with Manning Stainton and found staff members to be particularly helpful, kind and polite. The quality of service exceeded my expectations with the sales officer providing regular updates via my preferred means of contact, and liasing with all parties to ensure a smooth sale/purchase. I would highly recommend the Pudsey branch of Manning Statinton to any prospective buyers/sellors and cannot thank them enough for all their help.
By: Mark Manning
Jul 05, 2013
Hi Becky, thanks for taking the time to give us feedback. We're delighted that you had a really positive experience with our Pudsey team and that the service exceeded your expectations. We wish you all the best in your new home.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Manning Stainton Pudsey Leeds! To leave a new review of Manning Stainton Pudsey Leeds, please click the link below !
Write a review for Manning Stainton Pudsey Leeds