Jun 21,2013
Jun 21,2013
All the staff at Metro Village are extremely helpful, very friendly and, most of all, I always feel like I can approach them with any issues and questions I have.

Clara has been very helpful when I was searching for a flat, and now that I am renting with them, everyone in the team I spoke to so far (Wale, Catherine, David, Ching) has been great and approachable, happy to help with whatever question I had and always very quick to reply as well.

I always felt like they did their very best to make sure I was happy and am very impressed with their service!
By: Clara
Jun 24, 2013
Thank you so much Manuela, always a pleasure & we're so glad you are happy with your experience.

All the best,

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Metro Village Rotherhithe! To leave a new review of Metro Village Rotherhithe, please click the link below !
Write a review for Metro Village Rotherhithe