Jun 21,2013
Jun 21,2013
Me and my girlfriend had been searching for a house to purchase for approx 2 months and not much was happening until we found Coopers and registered with them and in particular Joe Hill. From the day we registered with Coopers, Joe took it upon himself to constantly go the extra mile and show a great deal of professionalism and excellent knowledge of the local area/market and was always 100% honest with us and that meant a great deal considering some other experiences we had with other local estate agents. We purchased a property with Coopers and Joe was always on hand to ask for advice and nothing was ever too much him. I\'m hoping not to move for a while but when I do, both my buying and selling will only be done with Joe and Coopers. 5 ***** service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London) Uxbridge! To leave a new review of Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London) Uxbridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London) Uxbridge

Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London)

279 High Street Uxbridge