Jun 21,2013
Jun 21,2013
We have been tenants with Jacksons (through Earlsfield branch but the property is managed by the Balham branch) and the experience was terrible. Jacksons in trying to attract the landlords play hard ball with the tenants, it\'s all about them making money and keeping the landlords happy.
Our landlord visits the property whenever he wants despite our request to the the agent to make it possible for us to be present on the property but they claimed it was urgent and he needed to come regardless. If it was urgent, however, wouldn\'t they need to come on the same day or at least the next and not 2 days later?? And why we are not in the loop about the urgent issue? It is not the first time when we have heard from the agent that the landlord needs to come in, regardless of whether it suits us or not.
Further to that, there are repairs that the landlord performs himself and does a very amateur job and then needs to revisit when the same things break down again. Since we moved in we have asked the agent for some things to be fixed and as that requires an expert, it has not been done, it\'s been months now. The service and the agents attitude have been poor and very dissapointing. They do not have tenant\'s interests\' at heart.
The agent should be equally fair to both parties here. We are paying the money and expect to have some say in who and when visits the property, and our requests to be present should be accommodated. Louise Bobb has contacted us about the visit at 6pm telling us the landlord \'needs\' to come in next day. It is not the first time when the landlord has been difficult about repairs/ visits and we have asked her to always give us notice and let the lanlord know we are not happy about it. We have accommodated that by taking time off and working from home before but there no such efforts from the agent\'s side. Whatever the landlord wants, he gets, claiming \'urgency\'.
By: Simon A. Scott
Sep 12, 2013
To introduce myself, my name is Simon A. Scott I am a Director of Jacksons Estate Agents. I am sorry you are having a poor experience whilst residing in a property that we manage. I would be happy to meet with you to discuss your problems and to see if there is any way I can help to make things better for you. You can contact me at simon.scott@jacksonsestateagents.com to arrange a suitable time and location.

I would like to say at this point in the interest of clarity that Jacksons Estate Agents are always employed as managing agents by a landlord and as such if we are instructed to carry something out or vice versa, then this is what we must do. If this causes conflict with those residing in said property then we must manage this properly, but it does not detract from the fact that we must do as instructed by those who employ us and this is the landlord.

At Jacksons we aim to successful negotiate this disequilibrium with the minimum of fuss and to try and help every tenant who resides in our properties as best we can. This is why I would like to meet with you to discuss this issue.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Simon A. Scott
Jacksons Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jacksons Independent Estate Agents (London) Office 2! To leave a new review of Jacksons Independent Estate Agents (London) Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jacksons Independent Estate Agents (London) Office 2

Jacksons Independent Estate Agents (London)

372-374 Garratt Lane, Earlsfield Wandsworth, London