Jun 21,2013
Jun 21,2013
After searching for a property to rent in the area (NW6) and having some bad experiences with other agents (e.g. not showing on time, showing properties that did not fill my requirements just because those properties were part of their portfolios) I was lucky to meet Karolina.

She was really professional and friendly from the very beginning. She only showed me suitable properties, and had the patience to arrange re-viewings of some properties when needed. She explained all relevant details and advised me with her knowledge of the real estate market.

Moreover, she always looked for the best for me as a customer in the negotiations step - from helping to get the best deal to even getting back a holding deposit due to an offer that I presented erroneously (it was totally my fault yet she was able to convince the landlord).

She is the best agent I have ever dealt with, and therefore I would recommend her without any doubts.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Queens Park Kilburn & Kensal! To leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Queens Park Kilburn & Kensal, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jorgensen Turner Queens Park Kilburn & Kensal