Jun 21,2013
Jun 21,2013
I approached Ludlowthompson after reading great reviews about them. I needed to rent out my flat very quickly due to my relocation abroad. I must admit I was a bit stressed out as it\'s my first time as a landlord, with 1 month ahead of me before moving, but when I was welcomed by Jacob on the phone he made me feel immediately comfortable, with his calm and polite confidence.

After our initial meeting i immediately decided to instruct Ludlowthompson to look for a tenant. Jake came the day after to take pictures of the flat and in the evening the advert was already online. You can track the marketing statistics of your advert on Ludlowthompson amazing website on your landlord account, see how many people checked out the advert, viewings booked, emails and texts sent out etc.

I was impressed with the incredible responses, at least 15 viewings in not even a week, and 2 offers after a week. Basically they found tenants in 10 days, and with their tough referencing system they ensure only quality tenants will take your flat.

Jacob adopts a unique proactive approach, extremely professional, prepared, always prompt in replying and keeping you updated about the progress.

An extremely pleasant experience, I would strongly recommend using Ludlowthompson to anyone!

Great job Jake!
By: ludlowthompson.com
Jun 25, 2013
Thank you for such a positive review!

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we are pleased to hear the Jacob was able to let our your property in such a short space of time and that he was so professional throughout the process. Its great to see that you have enjoyed the ludlowthompson.com experience and that you would recommend us to others!

Best wishes
ludlowthompson.com

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Kilburn! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Kilburn, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Kilburn

ludlowthompson