Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Jun 21,2013
Jun 21,2013
I was really daunted by the prospect of dealing with a new letting agent and finding a new tenant, but Nicola has definitely restored my faith in the whole letting industry. A really easy person to deal with, Nicola guided me through the whole flat letting process, making sure I had all the information I needed and giving me a first class and personal service. She gave me great advice, kept in constant contact with me concerning potential tenants and overall provided a quality of service that I have never experienced in dealing with some of the larger agencies. Her comms were first class, she responded almost immediately to any of my emails/texts and she just took the hassle out of the whole renting process. On top of that, her rates are more than reasonable for the service she provides. It was a pleasure to deal with Nicola and I can\'t recommend her highly enough. I hope to use her again in the future. Thanks again for a first class service Nicola.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Queen Bee Properties Office 1! To leave a new review of Queen Bee Properties Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Queen Bee Properties Office 1