Jun 21,2013
Jun 21,2013
I and a new landlady - and decided to put my flat on with 3 agents in different neighbouring areas to my flat. Martin and Wright was much the best - from the first time I dropped off keys Jay Hayden was actively marketing the flat and he engaged with me throughout the process - making suggestions when it did not immediately rent out and he was always positive, encouraging and proactive. One of the other agents did fair amount of work, the other seem to do very little - but Martin and Wright were much more active and effective than either of the other two.
By: Jay Hayden
Jul 15, 2013
Thanks Kate I'm pleased we made your 1st Landlord experience as pleasurable as possible!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead