Jun 20,2013
Jun 20,2013
I had a very good valuation of the potential price of my property. The agency rate was very competitive and the office seemed small with staff who were keen to sell. I never felt pushed to sell at a certain level and was able to discuss the asking price with Paul. I was impressed by the photographs that were taken of my property. The one I did not like was removed on my request. I was amazed to receive offers within a few days and was able to accept an excellent offer and take my property off the market within 7 days placing it with the agency. Once the offer had been accepted I was contacted every week by KFH to update me on the progress of the sale. All the staff were positive, polite, enthusiastic and professional. Exchange and completion were achieved with no difficulties. I would recommend this office to anyone selling a property in the Chiswick area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Chiswick! To leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Chiswick, please click the link below !
Write a review for Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Chiswick