Jun 20,2013
Jun 20,2013
I have had many dealings with Bradleys (Mutley Plain Branch). over many years I have purchased numerous properties and am now in the process of disposing of the same properties.
I have always found the Mutley branch to be helpful, understanding and most welcoming. I have also used Bradley\'s full range of products to include EPC\'s and the financial services which have always offered a good solid solution to my financial requirement. .
An expirienced staff are very knowledgeable of the surrounding areas and offer a realistic, achievable property valuation.
I have always been given good honest advice, dependent on market demand and the market climate.
The staff are obliging and will perform to ensure the smooth sale or purchase of a property.
I have brought and sold many properties through the Mutley Plain branch and will continue to use their expertise in selling my remaining property portfolio during the coming years.
Many thanks to all the staff over the years and my association with the Mutley Plain Branch.

Make an Enquiry