Jun 20,2013
Jun 20,2013
To put my situation into context, I had tried to purchase a similar property earlier in the year via another Estate Agent, only to have the seller pull out of the purchase at the 11th Hour 59th minute as Contracts were being exchanged without explanation from anyone! No chain involved and me being a cash buyer..Effectively wasting 3months of everybody\'s time.
A similar property ,the one now purchased was managed by Leanne Fahn of Outlook Property,at the Stratford Office. Right from the outset she understood my frustration at the previous awful experience, and vowed to keep me informed of progress , good, bad or indifferent. This was important as my base is 350 miles north of London. She kept to her word, even when on leave. I cannot praise and thank her enough for the very Professional and Personal way in which she handled my transaction. She has renewed my faith in the Estate Agent Profession, which hitherto had been severely dented.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Outlook Property Stratford! To leave a new review of Outlook Property Stratford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Outlook Property Stratford