Jun 20,2013
Jun 20,2013
I have just terminated my letting (sold property) and took this opportunity to leave a review of the above company. To find a company that is reliable and who react \'sensibly\' to situations that occur is essential for Landlords. I lived a considerable distance from the property I was letting therefore an agency that looked after both the tenants and myself was crucial.
Yes there were incidences and problems during the 10 plus years when the agency \'got it wrong\' but the important \'service\' was that they soon put it right.
Over the years their communication and development of their business has progressed and improved especially the friendly and helpful nature of the staff.
I would recommend to any Landlord that you consider Chelton Brown for any lettings that you may have now or in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chelton Brown Daventry! To leave a new review of Chelton Brown Daventry, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chelton Brown Daventry