Jun 20,2013
Jun 20,2013
Initially the service recieved was very helpful and everything was running very smoothly. An issue arose with the mortgage provider and caused a delay in the process - I recieved no communication for 6-8weeks and when I did eventually recieve a call it was to pressure me regarding completion - I had used the associated mortgage advisor Jan Forster Estates recommends and as such they had access to all the information regarding the delay, my mortgage advisor told me the vendor had been informed about the delay by Jan Forster Estates - BUT Jan Forster advised me that they had not spoken to the vendor regarding the mortgage issue, but this was NOT true. Following this the mortgage issue was resolved and I advised my Solicitor to proceed - during this period I was contacted by Jan Forster consistently, however this was to push me to chase solicitor for completion, the staff even went so far as to advise me that my solicitor was difficult to deal with and were being intentionally non-communicative - I found this to be extremely unprofessional - my solicitor was in constant contact with the vendor\'s solicitor and everything was proceeding as planned. The worst part of the whole experience was collecting the keys for my new property, I arrived to collect to be informed they did not have them - they then blamed the vendor, who they contacted - it turned out the keys had been posted through the wrong office door and no-one had checked the alternative office before my arrival - it was highly frustrating and finished off a very poor service experience - i would stringly recommend using an alternative estate agent if possible. Very poor, very difficult, very pushy and unprofessional approach.
A change in approach and staff would possibly change my mind - however I have no intention of ever using this service again due to the poor experience I have had.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jan Forster Estates Gosforth! To leave a new review of Jan Forster Estates Gosforth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jan Forster Estates Gosforth