Jul 30,2010
By: 'Roberto'
Jul 30,2010
Once you sign the 50 pages contract they won't care about the property or yourself. You will get lost in voice mail when trying to call them. They should be taken to court for what they are doing, unfortunately I was advised about them after I signed the contract. The 6 months tenancy has been a nightmare hope this can help for future tenants to think twice before signing with them.
By: Amy
Jan 14, 2011
We found the customer service completely appalling. I love how each poor review is answered with the same comment, Atlantis does not have the right to pride themselves on excellent customer service. We tried every effort to chase our complaint (broken fridge for three weeks) including phone calls with countless voicemails left, emails and going in to the branch. Finally we emailed to the director, found on the website, and things were eventually sorted. I would never use them again and have advised all my friends not to. I have Parkers extremely effective at dealign with any issues and they provide excellent customer service.
By: Jackie
Jul 31, 2010

Dear Roberto
Atlantis Property Services pride ourselves on the quality of service that we deliver to our customers and we do take these complaints very seriously. Please could you contact me on either my email or direct dial number and I will respond back to you immediately.

Kind regards