Jun 20,2013
Jun 20,2013
Had to ask them about 5 [different] times to get the right spelling of our names and correct address on required documents (as they kept getting it wrong.)
For the entire duration of our tenancy they dragged their heels on getting anything fixed, generally sending their "maintenance" person round 3 times to "inspect" and conclude something needs to be fixed (though it never would be)
I\'m struggling to get my deposit back (having to go to arbitration) as they initially promised it\'d be dealt with within 14 days, but then several times over several weeks stated "someone will be in touch to sort it out". Quickly rejected my request (via DPS) for release of my deposit though.
Actually follow through with what they said they would do. Get things done in a timely manner and CORRECTLY first time.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hastings International London Bridge! To leave a new review of Hastings International London Bridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hastings International London Bridge