Jul 30,2010
Jul 30,2010
Several times I called and left a message but wasn't called back. When there were complications I was told by the estate agent to make the calls that they should have been making. On completion the estate agent didn't even think to phone me and tell me we had completed. At no point did they say thankyou for my business afterwards, which given the fact that the commmission was nearly 5k of my hard earned is very disappointing and quite rude.
By: Duncan Pate
Jul 30, 2010
Hi Bob, I am concerned that your experience was below the high standards we expect to consistently deliver. As I am not familiar with your particular house sale (there is insufficient information above) I would be grateful if you could email me the details to my personal email address dpate@castles.co.uk to enable a full enquiry to be undertaken. Regards
Duncan Pate
Managing Director.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castles Estate Agents (Aldershot & Farnham) Office 1! To leave a new review of Castles Estate Agents (Aldershot & Farnham) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castles Estate Agents (Aldershot & Farnham) Office 1

Castles Estate Agents (Aldershot & Farnham)

175 Victoria Road Aldershot