Jun 20,2013
Jun 20,2013
Really impressed with this company especially with Sarah from Balham. I was looking for a two bedroom flat for me and my friend with quite a low budget. She showed me the difference between what I was looking for and what I could actually get for my money (drastically different). She made me realize that I was being unrealistic in my expectations and that I could get more of what I wanted if I shared with friends. Luckily we managed to move in with a group of girls we know and didn\'t have to compromise on anything. If it wasn\'t for Sarah we would still be searching for 2 beds with no luck. Her honesty and friendliness made me feel at ease and really helped my property search. I would definitely recommend to anyone!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 3! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 3