Jun 20,2013
Jun 20,2013
Excellent service. Friendly & very efficient staff. I have a few properties let by them. The contractors they have on their books are very efficient, professional, very high standard of work & reasonably priced. Vincent Chandlers always go out of their way to make sure they have given the best possible service, nothing seems too much for them! Great agent would recommend them for Sales & Lettings. I have recommended them to friends who have always come back with glowing reports & thanked me for recommending them.
By: Vincent Briolay
Jun 21, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a positive review. We always work hard to provide the very best of services to our Landlords and are extremely happy that your experience of us, and the contractors that we use, continues to be a good one. Best wishes and thanks again, Vincent & Team

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Vincent Chandler Bromley! To leave a new review of Vincent Chandler Bromley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Vincent Chandler Bromley