Jun 20,2013
Jun 20,2013
I have been using Bushells for quite a number of years now - they have been excellent from the very start and through some staff changes as well. They regularly provide honest and constructive feedback on the property and situations they encounter in dealing with it. My property is leasehold, and I live abroad, so they liaise with myself, the tenants and the freeholders seamlessly and in a timely manner. The only time I have been let down was by the Bushells Balham office when I sought to instruct them to manage another property of mine, which was sadly outside the Clapham area - sadly in a word the Balham office was hopeless and never even managed to get to view my other property. This was several years ago now, and I can only hope their position has improved. Well done the Clapham crew.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Clapham! To leave a new review of Portico Clapham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Clapham