Jun 19,2013
Jun 19,2013
I received an excellent service from both Martin Gore & Vincent Briolay from the day my house was put onto the market to the day I exchanged contracts & finally sold my house. They kept me updated regually with the progress of the sale & helped in every way possible with a very profesional attitude. I feel they marketed my property extremelly well & would strongly recommend them if you were thinking of buying, selling or letting your home.

Once again, thank you very much to all at Vincent Chandler for selling my house.
By: Vincent & Martin
Jun 21, 2013
We do work very hard on marketing all our properties & we are so pleased that you feel we provided you with an excellent service.Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and your feedback is greatly appreciated. Best wishes, Vincent & Martin

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Vincent Chandler Bromley! To leave a new review of Vincent Chandler Bromley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Vincent Chandler Bromley