Jun 19,2013
Jun 19,2013
I used Matthew James as the agent when I wanted to sell a flat in Coventry recently. They were very efficient and helpful and responded very quickly to my calls. They produced some very nice photos and sales particulars and they seem to have very good contacts with potential buyers as we very quickly got several viewings, and had a firm offer after only a short time and the flat is now sold thanks to them. Matt and Dave and very friendly and they could not be faulted in the way they worked or the effort they put in to selling my property. I would strongly recommend them to anyone wanting to sell a property locally.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Matthew James Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Matthew James Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Matthew James Property Services Office 1