Jun 19,2013
Jun 19,2013
I can\'t thank the staff at Gascoigne Pees enough for all their help in my house purchase. With me having a difficult buyer delaying things and a useless selling agent, the staff at Gascoigne Pees kept me updated constantly so that I always knew what was happening and what progress we were making. They tried everything they could to make the process as painless as possible for me and the rest of the people in the chain. They definitely went above and beyond the call of duty by exploring every avenue and pushing the sale/purchase through. I can honestly say that without their determination and tenacity the sale/ purchase would have fallen through leaving me to say goodbye to my dream home!

Additionally, everyone I have met or spoken to at this is office is extremely friendly and helpful- even giving me a cup of coffee on moving day while I waited for the keys to be brought in. I was always made to feel highly valued and that my opinions and feelings mattered just as though I was their client, even though I technically wasn\'t as I was buying through them. They even gave me some useful local contacts as I\'m new to the area to make my re-location easier. I can\'t thank them enough for lightening some rough times with laughter and still being as professional and friendly when I\'ve seen them after completion. I wouldn\'t hesitate in using them again in the future or recommending them to everyone- they\'re great and get the job done! Super agents!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Worplesdon! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Worplesdon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Pees Worplesdon