Jun 19,2013
Jun 19,2013
The agents were prompt to deal with issues and good at keeping me in the loop where required. I used their tradespeople several times and found the costs to be reasonable. The agents took the stress aware from dealing with issues such as leaks and I found the inventory and check in details to be superb.

What I valued the most was that during the end last month of contract with the agent there was no decrease in the standard or level of service despite the number of queries from me and tenants increasing. During this time I dealt with Emma Cornes and found her to be efficient, pragmatic and incredibly helpful. I would highly recommend the agents for lettings

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Rushbrook & Rathbone Limited Office 1! To leave a new review of Rushbrook & Rathbone Limited Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Rushbrook & Rathbone Limited Office 1