Jun 19,2013
Jun 19,2013
My decision to use Preston Baker was based around Helen\'s friendly attitude on the telephone and her tenacity in finding the type of property I was looking for. Throughout my dealings with the company, the general stresses associated with a move of home Helen remained a constant and active means of support. She liaised between myself and my buyer to optimise the potential for the sale to go ahead successfully. When the going really got tough Toward the end Helen Helen was remained available and pulled out all the stops to ensure the move went as planned. This company were recommended to me by the owners of a house I viewed. I would certainly recommend them for their close contact, consistent positive attitude and \'do what it takes\' attitude. Every member of the team was friendly and there was not one occasion when a call went un returned or I had reason to complain.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Preston Baker York! To leave a new review of Preston Baker York, please click the link below !
Write a review for Preston Baker York