Jun 19,2013
Jun 19,2013
I am so disappointed with capital as they seemed ok on the viewings but were so rude to us after we moved in and never wanted to send any one out to fix things ¢â‚¬â€œ they kept suggesting it was our fault and we should do it, without even coming.
By: Amy Goulding - Capital Living Property Management
Sep 12, 2013
Hi Maria,

In view that we have had no contact from you since my response on the 24th June, we are forced to assume that, because we have no record of ever having you as a tenant, or any contact from you explaining your connection to Capital Living that this review is not genuine.

As previously stated, if you wish to get in contact with us to further discuss this matter, and indeed explain your review and who you are, it would be greatly appreciated.
By: Amy Goulding - Capital Living Property Management
Jun 24, 2013
Hi Maria,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, however I'm sorry to hear you were not happy with the service we provide our tenants. I'm not sure who would have suggested you should fix things yourself, this would never be advice we give. Capital Living has a full time handyman as well as a maintenance management team which is manned between 8am-6pm weekdays by two managers.

It would be very useful if you could get in contact with us and let us know where you were a tenant as we have no record of you ever staying in any of our properties. With this information we can investigate further.

Capital Living