Jun 19,2013
Jun 19,2013
I\'d also like to warn anyone about this agency! If you are a current tenant, please check that your security deposit has been secured with one of the Tenancy Deposit Schemes-it most likely hasn\'t and you probably won\'t get it back. I have been struggling for months to get mine back. They have told me a web of lies about the whereabouts of my deposit-promised the accountants would pay it over, a cheque would be sent etc... But still fighting to get it back. If you are a prospective tenant-STAY AWAY FROM THIS AGENT. I am shocked that an agent like this is allowed to operate. This warning is serious!
They seem to be a fraudulent operation. They have not returned my deposit and continuously lie about it.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Guy Salmon Estates Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Guy Salmon Estates Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Guy Salmon Estates Canary Wharf