Download Property Smart Leader App
Jun 19,2013
By: 'Shocked'
Jun 19,2013
I\'d also like to warn anyone about this agency! If you are a current tenant, please check that your security deposit has been secured with one of the Tenancy Deposit Schemes-it most likely hasn\'t and you probably won\'t get it back. I have been struggling for months to get mine back. They have told me a web of lies about the whereabouts of my deposit-promised the accountants would pay it over, a cheque would be sent etc... But still fighting to get it back. If you are a prospective tenant-STAY AWAY FROM THIS AGENT. I am shocked that an agent like this is allowed to operate. This warning is serious!
They seem to be a fraudulent operation. They have not returned my deposit and continuously lie about it.
Attached Files