Jul 29,2010
Jul 29,2010
If you don't have time to read all, just know this please 'Never ever rent or buy through Haart - at least in 'Southgate - N14' area.

When I moved into this flat, I expected deep professionally cleaned place but I was disappointed to find proper cleanliness especially in kitchen units, exhaust fan, carpet etc. It was cleaned like some amateur had done the job. I also complained to Haart but it fell on deaf ears.

Secondly, ex-tenant had left so much waste at the property, which obviously Haart didn't check and we were forced to throw them carefully. I made so many request to Haart to help us identify which items belong to the owner (landlord/lady) and which not. They didn't even come once to help and also no clear guidance.

Moving on, next, my kitchen's exhaust fan was not working since I moved in. I brought this to their attention. It took them over one and a half month to fix it. This property also didn't have any smoke detector. I had to tell them to fix it at the same time with exhaust fan.

Just now, I have a problem with cooking unit, which is cutting the electricity if turned on. I called Haart... they said they have informed contractor and they will come at their convenience. Great! I won't be able to cook till they come! And they won't even tell us when they will come. "It's up to the contractor. They don't just work for Haart. This is how it works...". These were the words from Haart. Spoken in so rude manner that just made me realize again "Why I chose Haart on earth?".

I have dealt with quite a fewrestate agents in the UK, who deal with problems in professional manner. But Haart people are like careless, rude, unprofessional, very very slow in reacting to concerns and so laid-back. Customer service is surely a thing of past to Haart. By now, I am sure they would know who I am.

I want to buy my own flat in 6 months time but I won't go thru Haart for sure. So much disappointed.
By: Mr Man
Jan 25, 2011
If you read between the lines this Anu chap appears to be a professional moaner. This kind of troublemaker will find anything to complain about. I'd take this review with a large pinch of salt if I were you.
By: Customer Relations Manager
Jul 30, 2010
Hi Anu

I am sorry that you are experiening issues regaring the rental of a property. If you would like to raise a formal complaint please email the details to sharon.collins@spicerhaart.co.uk and we can look into this for you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart Office 59! To leave a new review of Haart Office 59, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart Office 59