Jun 19,2013
Jun 19,2013
I was looking at this site with a view towards writing a poor review on the agent we used when renting a property whilst we house hunted.

Out of curiosity, I checked on Utile Dulci and was disappointed to see the negative review. Julien was the agent for the seller of the flat we have just purchased. He was at all times punctual, allowed us several viewings and helped with solicitor delays when I was aiming for a quick completion. I have nothing but praise in respect of the professionalism and honesty with which he handled our negotiations. The other review is in my opinion sour grapes and I think his reply is highly credible.

Julien is a good independent agent whom I would use any time I choose to sell a property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Utile Dulci Office 1! To leave a new review of Utile Dulci Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Utile Dulci Office 1