Jun 19,2013
Jun 19,2013
The Carrington Partnership has provided an excellent service to me in renting my property in Stockport. They are discerning when it comes to prospective tenants and as such we have had no issues with any of the tenants that we have had over the years. We have not had to redecorate extensively in between tenants because the property has been well looked after. The other area that the Carrington Partnership have provided an excellent service is in dealing with resolving ad hoc maintenance requirements at the property by quickly organising local people to quote for the work and then instructing them once approval from myself. The work prices have been very reasonable and of a good standard.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Carrington Partnership Heaviley Stockport! To leave a new review of The Carrington Partnership Heaviley Stockport, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Carrington Partnership Heaviley Stockport