Jun 19,2013
Jun 19,2013
Our house was marketed quickly and efficiently although there were some issues with communication regarding the status of offers. It seems strange that only Management are able to give out information on the phone and yet do not allocate responsibility to a deputy when they cannot be there. We had asked that a board not be put up outside the house and yet a SOLD sign went up as soon as we went away for a few days. This was not acceptable. The after- sale service was excellent. Seeing the sale through to exchange and staying on top of the chain was very helpful. It was very good to feel that someone had an overall view of things
By: Andrew Bilby, Sales Progressor@Douglas Allen
Jul 05, 2013
Hello Sophie
I am pleased that my branch that I sale progress for marketed your property quickly and efficiently, and seamed to get the interest you required to be able to sell your property for you.
I am sorry that some communication was not up to your expectations while management was not around, also sorry about the board situation.
I am very pleased to see that the after sales service was excellent for you and that the chains was been chassed and you was keep posted on matters. May I wish you all the very best for the future and hope that Douglas Allen would be able to help you again in the future.

Kind Regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 10! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 10