Jun 19,2013
Jun 19,2013
Myself and my partner Alex stumbled across our home back in April 2013. We had never heard of the Express Estate Agency before viewing the property. We immediately loved the house the Agency were selling and I contacted them to discuss an offer. The member of staff I spoke to was very polite I believe he was called Chris he relayed our offer to the buyer and within 45 mins Chris called me back to say he has negotiated a price and that the seller has accepted.

Once that and the bank was agreed for the mortgage it was all action stations! We were assigned a new agent under the name of Lucy Brabin, Lucy was a godsend she would constantly update me with the progress of the sale and also relay information to the seller and keep up to date with the solicitors.

Lucy would always leave a message on my mobile to say she had attempted to call and if a call back was left Lucy would respond within the same working day. We were very lucky with the move and we finalised everything at the end of May 2013 so just an 8 week process, I don\'t think this would have been possible if it wasn\'t for Lucy helping us throughout our journey.

I can honestly state that it was a much less stressful experience thanks to Express Estate Agency, and can\'t thank Lucy enough for all her efforts throughout us purchasing the property. I would highly recommend the firm to anyone who is wishing to buy a new home as the service provided was second to none.

By: Express Customer Care Team
Jun 20, 2013
Welcome to your new home. Thank you for taking the time to post these wonderful comments about the service you received and for identifying Lucy and Chris by name they were both really delighted to read this. We are thrilled to have provided you with such a memorable experience. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and itÒ€ℒs always lovely to hear directly from clients we have succeeded for. We always strive to provide you with the service you want and work hard to live up to our commitments. We've made great progress and laid very firm foundations, but there's always more to do. Feedback on where we have delivered a great customer experience is very valuable to us. Thanks again.
Warm Regards Γ’β‚¬β€œ The Express Estate Agency.

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office