Jun 18,2013
Jun 18,2013
I was asked by Daniel at Dwell Estates to put an honest review on this website of my experiences over the past 12 months and am more than happy to do so.

I was recommended to Dwell by a friend who had a great experience when they found a tenant for his flat in E17. My property was a little further away in Essex so i was a little dubious about opting for their managed service as they were 15 minutes away. Any worries i had were eased as soon as i spoke to Daniel who assured me that they deal with many properties in my area.

To date my rent has always been paid on time and not unnecessarily held, property inspections carried out with detailed reports sent to me and here i am 12 months later having just renewed for a further year with my tenant and Dwell.

I appreciate not many people are as lucky as me in having a friend recommend an agent but i guess thats what this website is all about

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dwell Estate Agents walthamstow! To leave a new review of Dwell Estate Agents walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dwell Estate Agents walthamstow